EXPIRE DATE: 29/04/18
Neterra is an independent telecom operator offering services in Europe for over 20 years. Neterra's dedication to provide first class services at every step of the way, from infrastructure to future technologies, makes the company one of the leading operators in the region.
Neterra supports a portfolio of integrated global communication solutions based on the latest fiber, IP and satellite transmission technologies. We are known for reliable VPN services and data networks, Internet access, co-location, construction and maintenance of satellite systems.
Our mission is to provide both standard telecom services and complex IT and telecommunication solutions.
Our dream is to be a driving force, turning the world into a more connected place.
Now our team is on a look out for a Product Manager Neterra TV.
You can step up and claim to do:
- create new products and develop the existing ones: plan new features, introduce changes and validate ideas
- analyze the market and define the needs for developing the product
- demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders
- prepare pricing and market policies
- take overall responsibility for the success of your product
- inspire and promote the products among colleagues and clients
It will make you an excellent member of our team, if you are:
- a proactive, visionary leader
- a good collaborator and a diplomat
- a team player
- decisive, knowledgeable and able to support your decisions with research
- flexible and adaptable as you'll be working in-depth with different business functions
- a result oriented person
- an out of the box thinker
- a highly motivated professional
We can partner your ambitions and provide you with:
- An extraordinary opportunity to set up your own team and follow your objectives
- An attractive remuneration package and career prospects
- Excellent working conditions and social benefits
- Excellent opportunities to prove and demonstrate initiative
- A cooperative and friendly team
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please, share your CV at email@example.com by 29 April 2018.Apply