EXPIRE DATE: 05/07/19
We are Neterra – for more than 23 years we offer telecom services and IT solutions to businesses, ISPs and users in many countries.
An exclusive opportunity
for a passionate Frontend Engineer to join the Software development team and help solving a challenging set of problems in a business environment, full of opportunities. We are enabling powerful end-user experiences in a web browser that includes ERP and Fleet management systems. In this role, you will work together with other engineers, product managers, and UX designers to conceptualize and create responsive and scalable web applications.
Creating the perfect user experience in a web environment. This requires a blend of technical knowledge, customer obsession and agility. You should be somebody who is interested in how the various components (browsers, networks, APIs, protocols and web servers) work together, and understand how they can be used together effectively to create great user experience. You will work closely with customers to ensure that we deliver interfaces that make it easy to work on complex tasks, without making the experience challenging. You will be part of a small, fast-moving team that will have a huge impact on the overall Neterra business. If employing your skills at scale, and working in a dynamic and delivery-focused environment is interesting for you, this is the perfect role.
You will also be expected to:
- Contribute to the group’s development standards, best practices, and methodologies
- Re-factor existing modules, implement new functionalities and extensions
- Participate in a fast-paced agile software development life cycle
- Support product releases and be available to resolve issues
You can contribute if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in OO design, data structure, and algorithm design
- 3+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and frontend technologies
- Demonstrated UI implementation experience, and with a portfolio of work that demonstrates detailed attention to typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces with good taste and aptly placed unobtrusive animations
- Knowledge how to create truly seamless user experience without unnecessary page reloads
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
As a top applicant YOU are experienced in:
- Building rich data-driven web applications
- Working on single page web applications and utilizing lazy loading
- Working on hybrid or native mobile applications
- The complete product development life-cycle of successfully launched applications
- SEO best practices and emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development.
What's in for you
- Reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets
- Аn attractive remuneration and a social benefits package
- Rewarding career, training and development opportunities
- Challenging projects
- Creative working environment
- Great working atmosphere
and the last but not least... this must be us - the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please, share your CV by July 05, 2019.