Senior Sales Manager International Wholesale
EXPIRE DATE: 05/03/17
Neterra is the preferred partner for complex telecommunications services and projects in Southeast Europe with 21 years of history. Following our market expansion we are looking for Senior Sales Manager International Wholesale.
- Actively contributing to the growth of the company by attracting new international clients;
- Managing and coordination of the complete wholesales cycle including; Identifying customer acquisition/retention opportunities, Proposal preparation, Negotiations, Contract preparation, Service implementation, After-sale monitoring and administration, Collection control, Functional reporting;
- Maintaining efficient relationships with partners and wholesale clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales experience in International telecom wholesale services – min 5 years;
- Strong commitment to results, capacity to overcome the barriers, tenacity in the achievement of the objectives;
- Self-motivated person, self-runner, high level of energy and emotional intelligence;
- Excellent interpersonal and communicaton skills;
- Relevant University degree;
- Proficiency in English a must, other languages a plus.
- Challenging and creative working environment;
- Outstanding opportunity to join a steadily growing and people-oriented company;
- Continuous professional development and training;
- Cooperative and friendly team of professionals;
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.
If some of this rings a bell, please send us your resume. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Deadline for all applications is 03.05.2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.